We provide "Excellence Through Service" to over 50,000 residents of Albany, Oregon.
- Report a non-emergency issue
- Report a bias crime or incident (Oregon DOJ)
- Request a copy of a police report ($)
- Ride-along patrol observation request
- Unclaimed property
Working at APD
Recent Nixle Alerts
- Advisory - September 19, 2022: *****The wreck has been cleared and the roadway is now open******
- Advisory - September 18, 2022: **Cancel** Child has been located. Missing 5 yr old boy in the area of 12th/Takena. Orange beaver shirt, camo leggings. Please contact APD if located.
Wednesdays, 9-11 am, 1-3 pm, in 30 min appts; $20/appt for those living or owning a business in Albany city limits, $30/appt for others. Call 541-917-7680 to schedule.
Active shooter training for your workplace
Including recognition / prevention, response and post response with a section on trauma care.
Video courtesy of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Tour are offered to schools and other groups. Call 541-917-7680 to schedule a tour.