Open with modified healthy/safety regulations
Albany Parks & Recreation is following the guidelines set forth by local, state, and federal health authorities in order to get through this unprecedented time. This includes our own office, with staff working from home where possible. We will continue to monitor updates from these authorities and provide updates about these facilities as we have them.
Classes at ACP
Youth Swim Lessons, July 28 - August 20
- Tuesday and Thursdays
- 6 - 6:30 p.m., 6:45 - 7:15 p.m., or 7:30 - 8 p.m.
- $44.00 for eight 30 minute classes
- Physical distancing measures will be followed.
- Preschool classes for ages 3-5 years will require a parent to be in the water with their child.
To register or for more information, call 541-967-4521.
Adult Water Aerobics (Shallow Water)
Tuesday and Thursday, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Adult Aqua Jogging (Deep Water with Floatation Device)
Monday and Wednesday, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday,
Senior Fitness Class
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 7:00 - 7:50 a.m. or 8:00 - 8:50 a.m.
Rentals are suspended until further notice.
Hot tub is closed until further notice.
|Admission Type||Admission||Annual Pass|
|Youth (18 & under)||$4.25||$275|
|Sports Pass (see staff for details)||$275|
|*up to 6 people, $2 per additional **Immediate family living in your household.|
Activities included with General Admission:
|Household Recreation Swim||M, W, F||7-8 p.m.||
Members of households must remain together.
Adults required for all household groups, and must be in the water with household members under age 16.
|Lap Swim||M-Sa||Varies||See registration page for available time slots.|
- Bring your own toys and masks, (snorkels and fins approved only during household recreation and lap swim). All lifejackets must be Coast Guard approved.
- Adult Supervision: An adult must be in the water within reach of a child wearing a flotation device.
Albany Community Pool (ACP) is a 50-meter, Olympic-size community pool located next to South Albany High School. It is open to all year round. Programs include evening swim lessons year round as well as morning swim lessons in the summer, lap swimming, water exercise classes, family and recreation swims, rentals, and family movie nights.