- About this page:
- Last Updated: September 14, 2015 September 14, 2015
The Municipal Court is the judicial branch of the City of Albany government. It has jurisdiction over all city and state law offenses committed within city limits other than felonies. The court does not handle DUIIs.
Regular Court Schedule
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday
Closed Fridays, weekends and legal holidays.
- Minor traffic violation arraignments are held starting at 9:30 a.m. most Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Criminal arraignments are held at 10:15 a.m. most Mondays and Wednesdays.
Pay Your Fine Online or by Phone
Our payment contractor (ncourt.com) accepts payments for Albany Municipal Court only. If your fine is owed to Linn County Circuit Court, you must contact the Linn County Courthouse.
- Pay your court fine online at ncourt.com using your Visa or Mastercard
- Pay your court fine by phone by calling 1-800-701-8560. Visa and Mastercard accepted.
Spanish-speaking operators are available. Operadores que hablan español están disponibles.
You will be notified by mail 5-7 days in advance of the trial with the date and time to appear. Call (541) 917-7749 after 5:00 p.m. the night before the date noted to see if you still need to appear for the trial.
Contacting the Court
The Municipal Court can answer questions about the court schedule, minimum fine amounts and other administrative matters, but they cannot give legal advice. If you need legal advice you should consult an attorney.
For help in finding one, call the Oregon State Bar's Lawyer Referral Service at 503-684-3763 or 800-452-7636.