The Central Albany Revitalization Area (CARA) Advisory Board worked with Rick Williams Consulting to assess parking in the downtown area and develop a long-term strategy to accommodate growth and new development.
The team completed a series of reports including:
Based on the findings from these reports, the team developed a draft set of strategies to address the parking issues identified over the course of the study.
- Study Summary (112KB pdf)
- Inventory Summary (1.87MB pdf)
- Meeting 1 Materials (1.55MB pdf)
- Meeting 2 Materials (3.07MB pdf)
- Data Findings (3.44MB pdf)
- Proposed Guiding Principles (400KB pdf)
- Meeting 3 Materials (585KB pdf)
- Draft Strategy Summary and Implementation (559KB pdf)